Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My sister....my friend

- dedicated to my beautiful sister, sudharshana



Hey suds, you are the best sister ever
From whom i can never dream to sever
You are my strength and the solitary hope,
and without thy,with life i could never cope.

When i was joyful, together we laughed
and when i was sad, alone you suffered
But always remember...you are my angel in this life,
And rise will i , to shield you from any strife.

You are my guardian and my indispensable friend
without whom, in the rugged terrain of life would i have ever trend ?
Catching me by my hand, how well did you guide
Never a tear or pain, did i have to hide.

The journey with you has been eternal and euphoric,
making me wonder if life is a ceaseless frolic
You are the sea of emotions, within which i drowned
but astounded and grateful am i, to the life i have found.


3 comments:

Suds said...

I absolutely love it, thanks so much. I want you to know that I really value it !:-)

Divya said...

Nice One.. :)
I understood each and every word of ur poetry... ;)

Unknown said...

Very gud man... made me feel like "wish i had one too"...
Gud work...